Use a portable Quick Read Probe to check the internal cooking temperatures of each piece of meat.
Check each meat with an INSTANT READ PROBE eg. check each Drumstick for 75C as a cold spot will undercook a few and make someone sick, all snags and Burgers need to reach 71C.
BACON: Smoke or Bake in oven to 66C/150F then slice thin and fry in frypan or cook in oven or air fryer.
BEEF BURGERS or SILVERSIDE: 71C/160F
BEEF BRISKET 96°C205F must be jelly like when fork probing.
- Wrap in Genuine OREN PINK BUTCHER PAPER at 71C/160F as fats will be rendered out. Smoke still penetrates through Genuine Oren Smoking Paper, but juices stay in. The paper breathes and keeps your precious Bark crust dry.
BEEF RIBS: 92C/198F
BEEF STEAKS: Rare 52C 125F Med Rare 57°C/135F Med 63C 145F Med Well Done: 66C 150F Well Done 66-68°C/154F
FISH: Med 63°C /145F
KANGAROO: Med Rare 57°C/135°F Med 65C/149F
LAMB: Med 65/150F Well Done 71°C/160F
PORK: Med 71°C/160F Well Done 77°C/171F.
PORK RIBS: 95C/203F
- Brine Pork Ribs in MOIST MEAT BOMB & water 24hrs for plump juicy Ribs in 4hrs!
PULLED PORK: 94°C/201F
- Wrap in Pink Butcher Paper at 160F/71C as fats will be rendered out. Smoke still penetrates but juices stay in. See MEAT STALL explanation Page.
SATAY SKEWERS & SHISH KEBABS:-
- Chicken skewer pieces are ready at 74C/165F internal temp. Probe each one to check.
- Beef, Pork, Fish skewer pieces are ready at 63C/145F internal temp.
SAUSAGES SNAGS: 71°C /160F
VENISON: 55C/131F - 63C/140F